Friday, July 10, 2009

Simple Mini Album

I recently finished this scrapbook mini album as a gift for my Dad's 60th birthday. I procrastinated a bit (one of my best qualities) and was in a bit of a hurry. I used no ribbon and no embellishments, but I still love how it turned out. The album is 10 of my most fondest memories of my dad and also a couple of traits that I know that I got from him.

I know the blurring of the journaling is a bit distracting, but it was personal and only meant for my dad, so I hope you can see passed that.

On the last page, I used a scrapbook die cut that I designed especially for this album. I made it a bit bigger than the normal die cut frame size.

We love custom requests here at Www.TheMemoryCafe.Etsy.Com ! If you have a die cut need or even if you'd like me to design a premade mini album for you, I can do that too! Send me a message through Etsy or email me at TheMemoryCafe@yahoo.com











1 comment: